Frequently Asked Questions
Your Tournament Checklist
Your Tournament Checklist
- Confirm that your Certificate of Participation is correct. If any changes are required, contact Hole in One Program Headquarters immediately at 888-230-5487.
- Review all Hole In One Program signage for accuracy when delivered. Review Hole in One Terms & Conditions with the tournament organizer or other responsible party prior to the event.
- Be sure that witness requirements are met as summarized below. (Refer to Terms & Conditions for complete details).
- Prize values of $100 - $10,000: Two (2) of the other registered participants playing in the group of the registered participant making the attempt. No third party witness is required.
- Prize values of $10,001 - $49,999: Two (2) of the other registered participants playing in the group of the registered participant making the attempt and one (1) official third party witness positioned at the green or tee box of the designated hole.
- Prize values of $50,000 - $100,000: Two (2) of the other registered participants playing in the group of the registered participant making the attempt and at least two (2) official third party witnesses. One (1) third party witness must be positioned at the green of the designated hole and one (1) third party witness must be positioned at the tee box of the designated hole.
- Ensure that your main prize signage is placed on the correct hole number and yardage as stated on your Certificate of Participation. Bonus prizes can be placed randomly (one each) on the additional par 3 holes. Minimum yardage required for bonus prizes is 100.
Q- How do I order a Hole In One prize package from Auto Dealers Hole in One?
A- You can order a hole in one prize package online by finding your brand above and clicking ‘ORDER NOW’. To order by phone, contact our Customer Service Team at 888-230-5487.
Q- How is pricing determined?
A- Pricing for your hole in one package is based on the total prize value (lease or ownership value), the number of players in your tournament, and the yardage of the hole. To calculate hole in one pricing, simply click on your brand, start an order, and enter the tournament details. A price will appear at the top of your screen (and there is NO obligation to purchase!). You may also call us at 888-230-5487 for hole in one price quotes.
Q- How do I determine the vehicle lease value?
A- This is your total cost, prepaid, for the term of the lease, NOT the total vehicle value. Simply multiply the total lease term (24, 27, 30 or 36) x the monthly payment.
Q- The order process only shows amateur players. What if I have professionals in my hole in one tournament?
A- If your tournament has club professionals and you would like them to be eligible for the hole in one prize, please call us at 888-230-5487 for a custom price quote.
Q- Are my employees eligible to win the hole in one prize?
A- Yes! Any registered participant who is not a professional golfer is eligible to win the hole in one prize.
Q- What’s included when I sponsor a hole in one from Auto Dealers Hole in One?
A: With every order, you’ll receive one (1) 36” x 48” full color main prize vehicle sign and three (3) 20” x 48” full color bonus prize signs for the remaining par 3’s. All signs are customized with your dealership name or full color logo and are included with your hole in one package at no additional charge.
Q- Is the hole in one package less expensive without the bonus prizes?
A- No. All Hole in One prize packages include the bonus prizes to give you four times the exposure and your players four times the chance to hit a hole in one for a prize.
Q- How much time before a tournament should I order my Hole in One prize package?
A- All orders entered online receive immediate prize guarantees. We recommend that you place your orders at least one (1) week prior to your event date to allow time for signage delivery and to avoid incurring any rush charges.
Q- How many people can win the Hole in One prize?
A- There can be as many winners as there are players. One of the many benefits of this program is that free prize restoration is included, even on bonus prizes.
Q- What are the minimum yardage requirements for the hole in one?
A- Our published pricing is based on a minimum yardage of 165 for men while women may shoot from up to fifteen (15) yards less (but never less than 150). Our absolute minimum yardage is 150 for men while women may shoot from up to fifteen (15) yards less (but never less than 135). For orders with men's yardage of 150-164, an upcharge will be incurred.
Q- What do I do if I have a hole in one winner?
A- Included with every emailed order confirmation is an Incident Report. Simply fill out the form in its entirety and fax to the number on the form. You will then receive an email from our Claims Verification Department with the remaining required documents, timelines and instructions.
Q- Can I display used Vehicles?
A- Unfortunately, our hole in one program is designed to promote current model year vehicles only.
Q- How will I be billed?
A- For your convenience your invoice is included as part of your emailed order confirmation. Please note that payment must be received prior to the start of your event.
Q- Is there a form I can use to order instead?
A- Yes! If you would like to order by hand and fax or email your Hole in One Prize Package order to us, use this form: Open Order Form